Personal Learning Plans (PLPs)

PLP Course Selection Dates (to be held during English class):

Current 11th graders: Jan 11th & 12th

Current 10th graders: Jan 16th & 17th

Current 9th graders: Jan 18th & 19th

If you are interested in an AP/Honors/Elective Course, please attend its mandatory informational session. Click on the link below for the list of dates/times:

AP/Honors/Electives Informational Meetings



For more information about specific courses and academic pathways, refer to the Student Planning Guide.

PLP Presentations (Powerpoint)

Cunha/Middle School (Current 8th Graders)

Current 9th Graders

Current 10th Graders

Current 11th Graders

12th Grade Farewell PLP

AP Courses and several electives have informational meetings that include expectations and summer assignments. To enroll in one of these courses, your attendance is mandatory. Contact the course instructor for more information.


REQUIRED FORMS for AP, Honors, and Advanced Courses:



Applications for Electives: 


We look forward to working with you this year! Our counselors have an open-door policy and emphasize comprehensive counseling services. This means that any student may meet with their counselor regardless of the nature of the concern or question including but not limited to academic, social/emotional, and college/career issues. Students may request an appointment through the links found on our counseling homepage website. 
**Appointment requests are made on the computer in the front office. 

Counselors make every attempt to meet with students 1 to 3 days of a request or as soon as possible if the student indicates they are in crisis. 

Parents and guardians are highly encouraged to schedule an appointment with concerns and questions. ***Please see the "Parent Counseling Appointment Request" section to schedule an appointment. 

In addition to individual support, the Counseling Department at Half Moon Bay High School has developed and continues to improve the PLP or Personal Learning Plan Program to ensure that all students receive academically focused counseling services specific to their needs at each grade level. Please click on the links at the top of the page for an overview of PLPs by next year's grade level.

If you are interested in signing up for a summer course at CSM, Canada, and/or Skyline Community College, please click here  for more information about the external course request and enrollment process.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.